© Agrosip 2014. Website by Accent Studio.
LIKRA silage additive for liquid dosing
• LIKRA-SIL is a combination of four different lactic acid bacteria strains in water-soluble form
• suitable for liquid dispensers
Recommended use: 1kg LIKRA-SIL dissolved in 10 liters of water and evenly to 10 - to 20 silage distribute.
- Highly fermentable silage (maize and grass with high sugar content): 1 kg/20 tons.
- Moderate fermentable silage (Clover grass, grass with medium sugar content): 1 kg/15 tons.
- Heavy fermentable silage (alfalfa) : 1 kg/10 tons.
Packaging: 10 kg bucket
Benefits of Liquid Dosage:
• better distribution
• rapid onset of action of lactic acid bacteria
To improve the forage quality
• a combination of specific adsorbents, which should bind the toxins and inhibit its damaging effect
Recommended use: depending on the toxin infestation 2-3 kg homogeneously mixed at 1 to feed
Packaging: 20 kg bags
universal, granular acid feed for pigs
• gastro-intestinal tract stabilizing effect
• reduction of the bacterial load in the feed
• increase of the energy content
• bactericidal and fungicidal activity
Recommended use: 3.5 kg / ton
Packaging: 25 kg bag
Rich vitamin supplement with major trace elements
• ensures the health of the animals
-> contains an adequate, well-balanced combination of vitamins and trace elements
• reduced or peel. browsing damage
-> By special buffer substances, avoid indigestion
• promotes the trophy Education
-> By slightly soluble, highly digestible mineral carrier
• is micronized and therefore dust-free
Recommended use: 5-15 g / animal / day for deer, 15-45 g / animal / day for deer
Interference in silage with 1%
Packaging: 30 kg bags, big bag